top of page

Renew/Replace Legal Permanent Residency

Renew your Legal Permanent Resident Card (green card) or replace it.

  • 1 h
  • 300 US dollars
  • Isett Avenue

Service Description

Make an appointment to renew or replace your Legal Permanent Resident card, also known as a green card. Make an appointment with us 6 months before your card will expire so we can help you get a new one. Bring your current card, ID, and social security number to the appointment. Our office asks $300 to complete the application process for you, and USCIS charges $540 to apply. For those who are low-income, we can help you file a form to waive the $540 USCIS fee.

Contact Details

  • 1514 Isett Avenue, Muscatine, IA, USA

bottom of page